We welcome people who are passionate about their area of practice, and as a firm we take a keen interest in our local community.
Barker Son & Isherwood has been around for many years, and our people will make sure it continues.
We encourage diversity in the practice and we offer a wide range of speciality legal services to our clients and we are proud that we have many long standing clients, who keep on coming back.
If you would like to work for a forward thinking law firm where you can make a real difference to people’s lives in the local community, please do get in touch.
You can email your CV to email@example.com and even if we have no positions available, we will hold your CV on file.
Job Title: Secretary/Assistant - Property Department
Required for busy Property Department in North Hampshire
Full time position
- Assistant, secretarial or administrative experience
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using a case management system
- Ability to take initiative and work independently if required
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Willingness to learn new skills and meet the challenges of a growing department
Real opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Good communication skills
Please contact Debbie Smith at Barker Son & Isherwood LLP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description.