Associate in Andover

Deborah lewis portrait.

Deborah Lewis


  • Deborah is an Associate and Head of Personal Injury at Barker Son & Isherwood and is a solicitor specialising in personal injury claims.

    Deborah studied law at Exeter University and after completing her professional qualifications has been a solicitor in personal injury litigation since 2000. She is an Accredited Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.

    She specialises in accidents at work, road traffic accidents, slipping and tripping accidents and injuries involving defective equipment. She has also acted frequently for injured children.

    Deborah has considerable experience in seeking compensation for clients with very diverse injuries including fractures, brain injuries, burns and facial injuries as well as psychiatric injuries resulting from the trauma of sometimes life-changing accidents.

    Being involved in an accident and having to seek compensation can seem a daunting prospect, but Deborah appreciates this and guides her clients through the legal process with understanding and empathy and ensures they receive the maximum compensation they rightfully deserve. Deborah would be pleased to offer a no-obligation initial meeting at the firm’s Andover office and acts for clients on a no win no fee basis.

  • Outside of the office, Deborah enjoys foreign travel and water sports with her husband and daughter.

  • “I really hope that if anyone is ever in a similar position as I was that they have Deborah as their solicitor. I could not have coped without her advice and support.” (E M-J of Salisbury)

    “The service you have offered has been nothing short of brilliant, for which I will always be most grateful” (J M of Nottingham)

    “You have been brilliant – so helpful, clear and supportive at every step” (T P of Southampton)

Latest Articles

Expert Legal Support For All Your Legal Needs

Find out more about how we can help you in your circumstances by contacting us. You can call us on 01264 353411email us at or complete our online enquiry form.