Job title: Experienced Solicitor/Conveyancer - Property Department
Fantastic opportunity to join our busy Property Department in North Hampshire who deal with an interesting and varied range of Conveyancing work. This is a full-time position, although we do offer flexible working within a small but friendly department with a can do attitude.
We pride ourselves on customer service, attention to detail and professional high standards.
We are looking for an individual who can:
- Experience of various types of conveyancing client work
- To have the ability to remain calm, polite, and focused when dealing with different situations
- To have good communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all employees
- To present in a professional manner
- To be motivated and well organised
- To have good IT skills including Microsoft packages.
Real opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Please contact Jennifer Peebles at Barker Son & Isherwood LLP on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description.